Communist Rules for Revolution
In May, 1919, at Dusseldorf, Germany, allied forces captured a very significant document. It was called Communist Rules for Revolution. These were the processes by which the Communist objectives were to be achieved. As you read these, consider what is happening in the world today.
A. Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
B. Get control of all means of publicity, thereby:
1. Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays and other trivialities.
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
3. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding them up for contempt or ridicule.
4. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
5. By encouraging Government extravagance, destroy its credits, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
6. Promote unnecessary strikes in vital industry, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government toward such disorders.
7. By specious argument cause the breakdown of old moral virtues, honesty and sobriety.
C. Cause the restriction of all firearms on some pretext with view of confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.